The ATHENA was commissioned by WD-40 to showcase the Motorcycle Specialist line at SEMA in Las Vegas. It is a custom Yamaha XS650, a middle-weight bike perfectly suited for off road adventure riding. The following is all the modifications and specialty parts that we used to make this amazing bike.
- It is equipped with solar panels, LED lights, and high output HID and LED lights by Baja Designs, with the main headlight being removable and battery powered for up to 4 hours.
- It has upgraded suspension for off-highway capabilities.
- Warp 9 Racing forged tubeless Supermoto wheels, 17x3.3 front and 17x4.5 rear.
- Continental TKC80 tires, 120-90 17 front and 150-90 17 rear.
- Braided stainless brake lines by Spiegler USA.
- Permanent Magnet Alternator (PMA) for increased charging output by TC BROS.
- Custom, hand built stainless by Ian Halcott and Cerberus Moto, using header modelling kit by Icengineworks.
- Cerakote High Temp ceramic coating on body work.
- Electical system by Cerberus Moto using Motogadget switches, M-Unit and keyless ignition.
- GPS speedometer and navigation computer by Trail Tech.
- Auxiliary fuel storage for increased range by Rotopax.
- On-board kitchen and survival pack stored on left-side ammo can.
- On-board solar generator in right-side ammo can for emergency 110v power in any situation.
- Custom handle bar guard by Highway Dirt Bikes.
Also check us at the following links for videos and articles: